As a recruitment agency, you want to build the best possible experience for your clients and candidates. In today’s online-focused world, that means a recruitment website – a front-end and shop window to your business – that is aligned with your recruitment software on the back-end. Tying the two together will provide you with a foundation around which you can construct business interconnectivity that portrays expertise and facilitates a personable, professional approach. In other words, the key ingredients for a successful recruitment business.
Integrating your recruitment agency’s website into your recruitment software – such as your Applicant Tracking Software (ATS) or your Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system – is vital to building this success. These two elements require web-building expertise and an understanding of how different software and tools interact with each other. That’s where FXRecruiter comes in – our SaaS platform designed to grow your business.
What are the benefits of integration?
Building an integrated recruitment website will provide you with many time-saving benefits, cutting out much of the legwork of the day-to-day life of a recruiter.
A few potential benefits for you and your staff below:
- Automatic job posting to your recruitment website – allowing you to go direct from client brief to posting.
- Smooth dataflow with your ATS or CRM system, meaning applications won’t get lost in the pipeline.
- Reduce the need to re-enter candidates into different systems – a time-consuming, error-prone task.
As for the candidates themselves, they can expect:
- An improved, smoother user experience
- Applications and CVs will be received quickly, and to the right consultant in your company
- Easily managed portal – details, applications, CVs, all in one place.
- Excellent GDPR-compliant data security services (with the right to unsubscribe and remove their data).
- Automated job notifications and email alerts.
- The information pipeline also means that any call-backs from your consultants to the candidate ensures the consultant has solid information about the candidate from the start.
How do we provide these solutions?
If you have a recruiter software application programmer’s interface (API), we’ll be able to use it to combine your website and the recruitment software you’ve chosen. The integrations available in FXRecruiter can save your business so much time – increasing efficiency and producing a more streamlined, hands-on service. And that’s what both your clients and candidates will want.
Who can we integrate with?
If the provider of your recruitment software has an API, FXRecruiter will be able to integrate with them. Even if they don’t, it’s not the end of the world – we should still be able to find a solution. That’s what we do.
A few of the providers we integrate with: Bullhorn, Bond Adapt, Colleague, Itris, JobAdder, Microdec, Profile, RDB ProNet, Influence, Matchmaker, Darwin, Voyager, Meta4 HR, and Lever.
Not only are we an established business with an excellent track record in designing top of the range websites for recruitment agencies (see our portfolio), but we also have established relationships with many of the key CRM, ATS, and 3rd party recruitment technology developers. Our team monitors the latest updates with these providers and developers, ensuring that any changes to their systems will be quickly and smoothly integrated into your recruitment website.
You can find more about the integration process here.
If you are interested in discussing how we can integrate your recruitment website in more detail, get in touch with one of our experts at Reverse Delta.