What if there was a way of getting the bulk of your candidates not through jobs boards, but through your own website? The right recruitment technology is the answer.
A website with the right recruitment technology, optimised to run precisely for your sector, is your signpost on the internet. Whether you hire specifically for startups, managerial roles, financial services or any of the many sectors out there, a well-designed platform will allow you to bypass the expense of repeatedly placing the job on a litany of jobs boards (and the costs that come with it) whilst targeting your audience directly. And with the UK recruitment market worth some £38.9 bn in 2019 and ready to bounce back stronger than ever post-pandemic, now is the time to take a big step forward.
The solution in question is FXRecruiter — our recruitment platform, built by experts in recruitment website design.
So what can FXRecruiter do for you?
Just a few of its capabilities include:
- Jobs marketing feed to aggregators & jobs boards — your job marketing distribution is done by your website with automatic feeds to major job search engines, aggregators and selected job boards.
- An enhanced user journey: the content is tailored to the expectations of your audience, both client-side and candidate-side.
- Optimisation: sites built using FXRecruiter are designed to work across all manner of devices — smartphones, tablets, and desktops.
- GDPR compliance: with security a top priority.
- An SEO-optimised jobs board: boosting organic traffic.
- Integrations with your systems: such as the ability for candidates to quickly apply with LinkedIn, making it easy to use, and Google For Jobs, making it easier to find your jobs.
We’ve seen the benefits of FXRecruiter first-hand with some of our clients, giving them over 50% of their candidates through their own site. Are returns like that what you’re looking for?
With your own recruitment website and jobs board, you’ll be able to appear as a leading expert in your field — the go-to spot for prospective candidates and clients looking to hire the right talent for their growing business. So, not only will your candidates see you as a more viable option, but clients will see the advantages you hold, with a growing database of potential hires, therefore attracting more of both. More clients equals more candidates equals a healthier recruitment business. If your goal is to be seen as an industry leader, then FXRecruiter can function as a vital piece of the puzzle.
Not only that, having all of this data in one (secure) location that you control means you’re able to offer a better experience to both sides of the recruitment business. After all, recruitment has long been about networks and connecting people to one another — a true people business. The benefits of a streamlined system allow you a greater opportunity to give candidates and clients a great experience — which in itself gives you an advantage over the competition.
If you want to discuss taking your own recruitment website to the next level, get in touch with the team at Reverse Delta.