There’s no doubt, replacing time-consuming work with technology is key for any business to be successful. Given the number of applicants many consultants receive for each job, tech is a brilliant way to make sure your consultants spend their time on the tasks that add the most value to the recruitment process. However, many recruiters that we speak to find it incredibly difficult to understand the benefits of combining two pieces of time-saving tech to drive their business forward.
In this post, we want to simplify technology integrations and explain why this could be a brilliant benefit for your recruitment agency.
First off, what type of tech do recruiters have?
Most recruiters will have a combination of:
- A recruitment website where they post jobs (amongst other things)
- An Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to help them identify the most appropriate candidate; eg Broadbean has an ATS built in
- A Customer Record Management (CRM) to record interactions with candidates and clients and to identify people for roles.
As you can see here, there are three different systems, which won’t automatically talk to each other. But an integration with an FXRecruiter website will make this possible. Here’s how:
- Consultant can put the new role into the CRM
- The role then gets posted out to the relevant job boards
- It’s then fired over to the FXRecruiter website and automatically published
- Depending on the level of integration, it can then go out to multi-posters and your social media feeds.
So, just like that, the role is input into one system once, and shared many times! But the integration works both ways – when an application comes in, the integration saves more time:
- Candidates will submit their CV to your recruitment agency website, using FXRecruiter’s application portal
- The ATS filters out the most appropriate candidates and declines unsuitable candidates
- Your candidate portal in your FXRecruiter website will be filled with only the details of the most suitable applicants
- Your CRM is now populated with a qualified lead and you can track your interactions with them (interviews, offers etc) and you can keep the contact in your system (with permission) for when another suitable role comes up
So yes, we can make your team happy by making sure all your systems TALK TO EACH OTHER!
We’ve been doing it with over 35 different technology platforms over the last 12 years, and we have helped hundreds of our customers to streamline their process by making their tech investments work better.
We do integrations at scale so we can make them highly effective and as techies we know our APIs and our XML. We build it right in the first place and keep it maintained (I’ll cover more on that later). A non-specialist website builder simply doesn’t have the experience or relationships required to build a quality integration and, in my opinion, is one of the biggest mistakes people make when buying a recruitment website.
Common questions we get asked about integrations:
What happens when the software that my website integrates with is updated?
Software is updated all of the time. Sometimes, a tech company might need to release a patch if there is a security threat and most decent systems will have an annual programme of updates, so you always want to be working on the latest version to get the benefits from your software. With all FXRecruiter integrations, we can work with your CRM/ATS provider to make sure that the integrity of your integration is maintained.
What happens if I change my supplier?
FXRecruiter has proven integrations with 35 of the leading platforms in the recruitment sector. If you choose to change your ATS or CRM, the chances are we can simply swap it over for you, so you’ll continue to benefit from the integration – it’s unlikely we’d need to build one from scratch!
What if you don’t integrate with one of my suppliers?
Contrary to what I’ve just said, if you do have a system that we don’t currently have an integration with, we can use our experienced in-house development team to build something specifically to meet your needs.
What if I just have too many spammy candidates?
This can be a problem in some sectors and just because a candidate may want to apply to a job or – worse – 20 jobs on your site, it doesn’t mean you want them in your CRM.
We can work with you if this is a problem, to allow you a simple one-click ‘add to CRM’ type button or link, so you get to control the throughflow of candidates to your all-important internal systems
A specialist recruitment website design agency will be able to integrate your CRM or ATS which will streamline your recruitment processes, making your consultants more efficient, improving candidate experience and ensuring you get the best candidates for the role. Overall, this will save you time and make you money! And who wouldn’t want more of that?